- sheet metal or a piece of wood painted with magnetic primer
- empty tin cans, label removed
- stamp (or just pretty handwriting)
- strong magnets
- strawberry plants and soil (herbs, wheat grass, moss or flowers would work well too)
- mini flag (made with a skewer and ribbon)
1. Paint the piece of wood with two coats of the magnetic primer and let dry.
2. Remove labels from tin cans and wash thoroughly and let dry.
3. Stamp the tags and attach to the tin cans by knotting a piece of twine.
4. Fill the can with soil and top with the strawberry plants. Stick the end of the skewer into the soil with the flag hanging over top.
5. Attach two magnets to the back of the can and display in rows on the magnetized board for your guests to grab on the way out.
Hi there! I went to a wedding last week end and we talked about antique keys.... don't ask why but the next day during my cup of tea and blog session I stumbled across this great post from Inspired by this. Isn't it gorgeous, it makes me want to collect all keys and do something about them.
Have you got other ideas? please send me the link and read the article and visit the original post for more photos.
"There’s something so beautiful about vintage keys. It always makes me wonder what they opened in a previous life. I love when a bride and groom takes the time to collect things for their decor, especially when that translates into an amazing keepsake for guests to take home!"
I'm in love with chairs! Spring is the time to start renovations so get all your old chairs out and start painting, sewing and creating.The link to these photos are in French. If you need any translation let me know.
Btw, I'm so glad the blog is growing so I'll be preparing a giveaway to thank you all as soon as I reach 200! Keep following...