Tuesday, December 28, 2010

After Christmas rush - 10% OFF Mad About Pink (limited time)

Hi there,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was great even if my son was afraid of Santa :-) 
I'm so happy I have 10 days off work but I'm already feeling restless. Today, I've been renewing Mad About Pink look... what do you think? (For this, I have to thank Lisa, she did such an excellent job!) as well as tidying up the all house ( I so hate it!) and teaching my son to use a skateboard.

 I've also been working on new products... and finally restocking my shop, updating my Facebook page and of course eating more than I should!




Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! CLICK HERE to enter! Just because I have more time in hands after the big Christmas rush, I offer 10% off any order placed before the 6th of January, please email me with the list or order directly from the shop (if ordering through Dawanda, please mention BLOGGER OFFER when checking out).
 Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails