Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Here one of my favourite recipes for my cups of tea. If I can make it, anybody can!!! I've found it in a nice blog! Enjoy!
Chocolate crackle-top biscuits
- 50 g butter, chopped
- 100 g good-quality dark chocolate
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- Place butter and 50g chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg and brown sugar in a small bowl on high speed until thick. Stir in chocolate mixture.Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa over chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Chop remaining chocolate into small pieces. Stir into dough. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm enough to roll.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of dough into balls. Roll in icing sugar to coat. Place biscuits on trays, allowing room to spread.
- Bake biscuits for 12 minutes or until firm. Stand on trays for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
First I should explain why I’ve created it. I like pretty things! and most of all the pink colour!
Many people can only see concrete, grey and traffic jams but I’d tell them to keep dreaming and think about all nice memories they have and future plans. So I decided to share this thought with more people. I would call it my personal pink place. A place where only nice things are allowed and where I can grow my interests and of course share them with many people.
I like design, creativity, photos and good food and I always see that there are so many talented people around that’s worth putting all of that together as inspiration. This blog is to put them together, linking their blogs, web sites, photos , creating a collection of things worth to be seen and used for personal inspiration. I want it to be contagious.
So if you think you have pretty “pink” stuff, I’ll be so happy to add them and share them.
In this side of the world, spring has arrived!!! And ideas are blossoming.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
We are still working on the content.
Please check out my links to view my favorite sites and get a feel of how this site will look.